Tuesday, 5 May 2015

OUTFIT: B&W




I wear black and white every time I don't have an idea for myself, when I feel weak and/or shy. B&W is my shield. It is protecting me from the universe.
The other day I felt blue, so I put my B&W armor on. I did it to protect myself from Judgemental Eyes I meet in the office. I did it to survive the day.
The afternoon brought discovery. Not only that I survived, but I noticed that I gain strength and power during the day. In the afternoon I didn't need any shield or protection. I asked D4R14 to make me pictures documenting my victory. I overcome my own weaknesses. She made these pictures in front of the office, I was not afraid of any Judgemental Eyes anymore.
Amazing how clothes influence my self- confidence.
Stay strong, guys!
xoxo
Anja

STARRING: pants M&S/knitwear NEW YORKER/jacket and sunnies H&M/wedges OFFICE SHOES





11 comments:

  1. love the hair
    NEW BLOG POST : MELODY JACOBS BLOG http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful post! i love it!
    i follow u via gfc
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit and your hair!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is so cool! Also, your hair, too pretty!

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin the sporty vibe! Such a cute outfit, you look really pretty.
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! I love how b&w can look in spring sun)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anja, thank you for visiting us today at Red Rose Alley. You know, black and white is my favorite color combination in fashion. I like what you said about "judgmental eyes." You have a delightful blog with many lovely pictures. I hope you visit us again. It's nice to meet new friends from different parts of the country.

    Have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...