Friday, 1 May 2015

FASHION FACTORY MARKET BRNO 2015


I am a person with YES-attitude. Have you heard such expression before? I don't remember where I have heard it for the first time, but it deeply influenced whatever I have done after. The YES-attitude is simply a positive response to whatever is being offered to me. I do it to expand the possibilities of positive situations happening in my life, so I may say, that I do it to improve overall quality of my life. 

The other day I was offered by a friend of mine to visit a Fashion Factory Market and obviously I had to say yes to this offer. In the end, a friend who invited me there didn't show up, but I could not omit this fashion related event, so I asked Daria and couple of other friends to join me and we had the best time ever!

It was all girls company and we did all the girly stuff. We exchanged some gossips, viewed craft/fashion exhibition and watched a performance by DASH DANCE. Daria bought a beautiful necklace/collar by MARIA ACCESSORIES (website is HERE). After intensive afternoon we went for a dinner to my favorite Indian restaurant ANNAPURNA, where I introduced to girls the best of Indian cuisine.

Oh, this YES-attitude... It really pays off!
Join me with YES-attitude for SS2015 and fully revel you life :D
xoxo
Anja



STARRING: dress ATMOSPHERE/jacket,bagpack and sunnies H&M/shoes OFFICE SHOES/rings LINDEX and IAM




16 comments:

  1. You look so chic!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pics Anja!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gif!
    alexis @ www.thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha such a lovely gif
    cute
    and i love your Outfit so much, most of all the Collage jacekt <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures and great post!:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/05/sparks.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a cool event!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Espero que estés pasando un fin de semana muy pura vida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an awesome event! I always appreciate someone with a Yes attitude! Great post!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look nice! And keep up the Yes-Attitude !

    Aniekeme for TFLA

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice meeting there, interesting proposals...love the shoes you wear

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great, dear!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hihihi ok Yes attitude :d totally like it :D so let me use your "Yes-attitude"" , Are we going to nice trip in the next 2 weeks?? :) do I hear YES from you??? :D yeeey awesome
    hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these pics, so so cool! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these pics, so so cool! http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...