Monday, 4 May 2015

'TO DO' LIST: MAY

April has finished and May has come...Here is a compilation of my latest obsessions and a bit of an overview of what will accompany me in upcoming weeks. What have you planned?


                                                                                      

MUSIC - classical music. I always enjoyed it, but after I have seen THIS picture on FaceBook, I am enjoying something of a  renaissance of classic music. I have included just a few of melodies I enjoy to this post. I hope you will like it.

FOOD- fruits with muesli. You can read more about it HERE.

DRINK - elder lemonade. I have tried it some time ago and fell in love with it. The best in Brno is in ATLAS CAFE- fully recommend it. One of my goals for May is to learn how to make it at home, I already found a place where to buy dried elder, so soon I will enjoy it at home :D

READINGS- I got addicted to Suzy Mekens column in vogue (read it HERE). Additionally I plan to finish a 'Wild Sheep Chase' (eventually!).

PLANS- April put the bar high... VIBE (read more HERE), DOPE DOD (HERE), Fashion Factory Market (HERE) and visit in my very favorite city, Budapest! (I will post about this trip shortly.) For May I have planned lots of work and I will update you with it in details in my future posts ( I am so excited! :D)

FASHION- still and forever rings on rings with rings...Check THESE ones. I have found it in one of blogs I follow StyleFroMankind and now I can't get it out of my head... So beautiful!

BEAUTY- the total focus on hair. In May I will play with them to get braided look, wavy look and others.

WISHLIST -Adidas Originals everything...

LUXURY I DREAM ABOUT- to live in the same country as my boy... Everything would be so much easier...

Enjoy the inspirational pictures and enjoy the May!
xoxo
Anja




images: everywhere. If you feel like I violated copyrights, please contact me.

18 comments:

  1. Hi Darling,
    great obsessions!! Love Ludovico Einaudi too!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like time flies so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those images are really cute/interesting. :) That hair style too is gorgeous.
    I need to look into Wild Sheep Chase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures you picked! I hope you and your BF can live in the same country soon-- that must be so tough!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!Amazing post!Very inspiring!!XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your plans and these inspo photos! Can't wait to see what May brings!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspo and great pics!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to hear what you are loving! The multiple rings is really fabulous and I too love anything Adidas! I am excited to see what cool things you are doing with your hair!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that cloud picture cool? I have a thing for cloud pics, they are so amazing. May is a great month for me, it's my birthday month!

    Happy May!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,

    Very nice ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm obsessed with fossil rings right now <3 one day.. one day after my salary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this post and the pics!
    Bj S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to do list. I hope you accomplish all of it. Happy May. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this to us and including my link on the post. Have an awesome day! :D

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Piekne to zdjecie z wystajacym koronkowym stanikiem - ja mam wlasnie na ich punkcie obsesje..

    :)

    http://messbyus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow so beautiful! great post dear!
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...