Have you ever visited Budapest? If no, do it one day. It is totally worth it! Here are my reasons why I love Budapest so much:
1. WEATHER. The more to the south, the better the weather- I believe I don't have to explain it.
2. PATIOS. I love this type of architecture!
3. TRADITIONAL CLOTHING. It is quite common to meet a woman in a traditional clothing on the street.
4. GELLERT HILL AND STATUE. When you see the view, you will fall in love.
5. BARS AND CLUBS. My favs are Szimpla and Akvarium Club.
6. SWIMMING BUS.o words can describe it, you gotta see it.
7. LANGUAGE. One of the most difficult and most interesting languages- worth hearing.
8. FIRST UNDERGROUND IN EUROPE. I just like to see all the 'firsts' wherever I go...
These are just a few points why I fell in love with the Budapest. For more you have to visit it yourselves!
* I refer with adjective 'my very favorite' to more than one, two or even three locations. But I really love them all!