Friday, 29 May 2015

TRIP: WEEKEND IN BUDAPEST

Some of you may recall that a while ago I have visited Budapest, my very favourite capital city in Europe*! The trip was a bit fashion related- I have been styling one of my friends for a HIP-HOP concert of her duet. The concert was a success and we had lots of fun preparing as well as during performance itself.

Have you ever visited Budapest? If no, do it one day. It is totally worth it! Here are my reasons why I love Budapest so much:





1. WEATHER. The more to the south, the better the weather- I believe I don't have to explain it.
2. PATIOS. I love this type of architecture!
3. TRADITIONAL CLOTHING. It is quite common to meet a woman in a traditional clothing on the street.
4. GELLERT HILL AND STATUE. When you see the view, you will fall in love.
5. BARS AND CLUBS. My favs are Szimpla and Akvarium Club.
6. SWIMMING BUS.o words can describe it, you gotta see it.
7. LANGUAGE. One of the most difficult and most interesting languages- worth hearing.
8. FIRST UNDERGROUND IN EUROPE. I just like to see all the 'firsts' wherever I go...

These are just a few points why I fell in love with the Budapest. For more you have to visit it yourselves!

Happy weekend!
xoxo
Anja

*  I refer with adjective 'my very favorite' to more than one, two or even three locations. But I really love them all!



7 comments:

  1. I've been to Budapest in winter - absolutely in love with this city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been there in summer time - it was amazing! :) .. Really beautiful city.. my partner is Hungarian so I know something about their language.. impossible to learn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photos! Looks like it was a great trip!!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I would love to visit!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos dear Anja!

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...