Wednesday, 20 May 2015

OUTFIT: JENNY

I am still all about 70s... 

Have you ever seen the movie Love Story by Arthur Hiller?  There is a character of Jenny, performed by Ali MacGraw, and her look is the one I am going for this month.  She is beautiful, girly and strong. Her trade marks? Straight hair, natural makeup and geometric outfits... All that seems to be a perfect way to express me.

If you didn't see the movie, watch it! (so totally worth it!!!) For a time being, enjoy the music and enjoy the Wednesday ;)
xoxo
Anja





STARRING : dress BERSHKA/gladiators and sunnies H&M/bag GUESS

16 comments:

  1. Great outfit!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur sandals!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Love how you styled your LBD for a day stroll. Pretty!

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple outfit and I love it!
    xoxo ria
    http://restylecloset.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful outfit! i love everything!
    i follow u via g+
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!!!
    I love the 70's too and the clip from Love Story!!!!! Fabulous!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what to watch tonight ;) ..
    lovely dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy. See the link below for more info.


    #slept
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent watched,it sounds great
    you look so beautiful
    love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit..you look lovely in this.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So elegant look!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, love the shoes!!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress and shoes are so lovely and your legs are gorgeous! A fashion Love Story :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...