Friday, 17 January 2014

Baggy Trousers Trend


India Rose her blog is very inspirational, you can find it HERE
 
Leather baggy pants by Camille


I love the baggy trousers trend, but I feel too fat for it! It suits to really slim girls with flat belly and I am affraid I will look like being pregnant with my jelly-belly created on czech snack- serove tycinki... I am strong in my decision to look for perfect baggy trousers and train hard so I would get rid of jelly-belly!

(fyi I found excelent excercising set on youtube, makes me sweat like never, and I am excercising every second day!)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling great! These are good too if you can find them @ Esiam Center that offers very attractive & cheaper price on Balloon Pants, Aladdin pants & Baggy Pants for Women. http://esiamcenter.com/aladdin-pants-c-168/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...