Friday, 3 January 2014

Friday






Eventhough winter just begun, weather in Brno is rather like at spring time. It's quite warm and from time to time sunny so i don't feel at all like wearing winter clothes. Even now when the sales started the thing that I bought was spring loafers. 

When I see the weather outside I wish to enjoy it, but most of the time I am either trapped in the office where I work or at home working on a project I am preparing... Owh I am very excited about this project-thingi... I spend whole Xmas in front of my PC to improove what I already had. I will introduce it to you soon and I hope you will like it. 

For a time being I wish to share with you my today's look. 



top ZARA/jacket ESCANDELLE/skirt CLOCKHOUSE/shoes TOPSHOP/bracelets VINTAGE & H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...