Wednesday, 11 June 2014

HOW TO WEAR HAT? PART 2- EVENT OUT

Events out are one of main occasions where hat can be worn. Have you ever heard of Ascot Races and hats? Since I was a girl I always was waiting for report from the races to see pictures of beautiful ladies in amazing, visionary hats.I always imagined that a perfect lady always wear a hat for an event out.

I do not attend Ascot event and lazy Saturday afternoon barbeque or summer festival is much closer to my routine, that is why I want to offer look for such occasion. 

It is simple and comfy look as events out often involves a lot of standing-activities. The jacket is to keep me warm in case of wind or sudden change in weather, shorts to make me feel comfy in case of sitting on the grass and ugly shoes so I would not get tired.

(Excited I am waiting for Pohoda now)







jacket NEW LOOK/shorts TOPSHOP/top ATMOSPHERE/uglyshoes ANNAGEMMAGIE/hat ASOS/glasses H&M

16 comments:

  1. Looking amazing, love to see a hat in Summer time, such a versatile piece! Thanks for your lovely comment, now following you.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, your hat is awesome! im looking for something simmilarI saw awesomehats in H&M, I you bought yours in Asos, good to know! :)

    kisses

    www.kassparaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look, I love hats!!!
    Kisses honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool hat!
    Have a great day:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look, love your mirror sunnies! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look, especially like details like hat and sunnies;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh godd, your shoes ! And I love this outfit :)


    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning hat. I am a hat junkie :)
    Those shoes are amazing!! You look great!!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great :)


    fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Although I love Ascot... I´m much closer to bbq too so this looks is perfect for it!
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love that your every looks are so great with the hat!! So inspiring! That short is so cool!!!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I'm happy from that! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool . xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely outfit!! Casual and cute!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...