Monday, 9 June 2014

#MustHaveAlert: HATS!

Did I write already how much I am in love with hats? Everything begun with D4R14's hat the other day. I put it on and I just didn't want to take it off... That is how I started my hat-hunting. 

Firstly I found my straw hat and I fell insanely in love with it. It has got all the qualities of perfect accessory for summer. But I could not get satisfied with it... This is how TOTALLY BY ACCIDENT I found my second hat. It is: felt (so have awesome Snufkin style) and black (in my very fav colour!). As you can imagine I totally fell in love with this one as well and I cannot take it off my head. If you also fancy hats this one you can find HERE.

Stay tuned as soon I will write more and more on how to wear THE HAT and I prepared couple of stylizations to inspire you to wear hats with both day and evening looks!




4 comments:

  1. Hats are quickly becoming a thing! I got one that looks just like that but with spikes around the brim :)

    x TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, for me it's the same! I really love hats and especially in summer I try due to sun protection always to wear a hat. My hat collection is growing but still aren't big enough as I wished. Wonderful picture btw <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...