Tuesday, 10 June 2014

HOW TO WEAR HAT? PART 1- A LA SNOFKIN

As I wrote before I am very into HATS. Here I wish to present my latest trophy: black felt hat from ASOS. 

Today's I want to share my idea of \How to wear a felt hat during afternoon with a friend'. First and only advise when it comes to hats is to keep it casual. 

That was a funny afternoon which I spend with a friend of mine and firstly we have been wondering around to make some pics and than we went to our favorite place in Brno, Svanda*

I told my friend about hat-thingi, so she did her best to make awesome pics. To style it up I included the most beloved basics of mine: white tee and jeans (which due to its a bit bell-bottoms design are so perfect for summer looks) as well as my new favorite lately: UGLY SHOES.  

I want to highlight reference to Snufkin style- a character from a childhood tale, who kept traveling here and there I always dreamed to be. 

*If you haven't been in Svanda and you accidentally are in Brno now is the best time to visit it! They have the best apple juice in the city, host art exhibitions as well as put great music on nearly entire time. And the Outside tables are now ON! Hell, yeah!




















tee GAP/trousers DIESEL/parka DENIMCO/hat ASOS/bag VINTAGE/shoes ANNAGEMMAGIE/bracelet H&M

9 comments:

  1. XOXO it had to be very funny afternoon...nice tip!! very confy look :-)

    http://melange-boutique.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like collecting hat and you look stunning in yours.
    http:// tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great styling, love the hat on you! Love your funny photos! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super trendy!!!
    Kisses doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so savvy and chic.. adore the hat! Thanks for your opinion on my last post...hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super casual, love it!

    x TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...