Wednesday, 4 June 2014

FASHION NEWS

The thing I enjoy after being away is updating infos i missed while having fun. I make myself a cup of coffee, turn on my laptop and check all the news I can find via my favorite portals. This time was no difference. I turned laptop on, put some websites for loading and started to scroll down while opening the best entries.

And than I have seen this. The title is: The Big College Debate: Is Kim Kardashian A Fashion Inspiration? and the only thing I want to say is: REALLY?!!! Are you sure, my beloved  Condé Nast's, that you are not joking? Isn't it obvious that everybody can be inspiration? Do we have to discuss it? Did we run out of subjects?

Kim Kardashian is very controversial media personality. It came from the sex tape and is going on with Kanye West as her husband. There was always a lot of cameras around to document her, him, her family and other people around them including my beloved Beyonce. It is couple of years all this is going on, but something changed recently after Vogue US published pictures of Kim, Kanye and their kid. And out of the sudden all the world stopped and everybody looked at Kim.

If you wish to check out very inspiring photo shoot by Lagerfeld made to Kim click HERE.This is a piece of ART I believe and it does not leave a daubt that yest Kim can be a fashion inspiration.








trousers NEW LOOK/top NEW LOOK/cardigna M&S/flipflops ANNAGEMMAGIE/hat SECOND HAND

7 comments:

  1. the pants are amazing!:) lovely look!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring outfit! Comfy and chic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look, every detail is perfect!!!
    Kisssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,
    I found your blog by browsing through my blogger friends
    and I really like your blog, your outfits are so lovely!
    Great Post!

    If you want to, we can follow each other?
    Just let me know and drop me a line.
    Lot of greetings,
    Eva

    NICOVABEAUTY
    FOLLOW ME / TELL ME / I FOLLOW YOU BACK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your blog and followed you! Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Cool outfit! Love your skirt and rings set!

    http://www.lauramacij.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...