Friday, 6 June 2014

WEEKEND TIME!!!!

I am so glad it is Friday and even more I am happy that the weather is great!!! 

Recently I was a bit unlucky, 'cos nearly every time I had off from The-OFFICE it was rainy and unpleasant. Today though the weather is great, sun is shining and there is no single cloud on the sky, so I wish to have weekend out. 

Today we are going with couple of friends to the park, later on probably for a drink some place in Brno.... I know it is going to be great, 'cos I have got good mood and I am going to pull everybody into a party-animal-mode hahahahha :)

Tomorrow I am already excited about barbecue i am going to tomorrow as well. Do you also enjoy it? I think one of the best things during summer is that you can organize a party with food outside. It can be either tables outside of a restaurant or small party with friends in the garden, but all the surrounding: flowers, sun and green trees are improving my mood straight away. 

On Sunday I also wanna go out to play volleyball or badminton (my friend call it beer-minton as it contains mostly sitting-drinking activity not correlated with any game actually... )

How about your plans for a weekend???

Have a wonderful time what ever you planned! 












Look for hot weather in the office: breezy pants from H&M/tanktop H&M/denim jacket VINTAGE


11 comments:

  1. Love your jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the perfect look for the things you planned on Friday :) Love your palazzo pants and that you wear them with a simple white tee and a denim jacket! Hopefully the weather is still good in your region, we had today a dream day in Bavaria and we enjoyed each second so far.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pants. Look great on you. Cool :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...shiny day!! Love that combination!! Cool jacket and pants

    http://melange-boutique.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely look ;) love combination of denim and white ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm absolutely in love with your pants !

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a busy weekend, but full of fanny things.
    I like this look, denim jacket is always a good choice for every look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pants!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with that jacket, Anja!

    x TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...