Wednesday, 18 June 2014

DREAMING IS FUN!

Do you dream? I dream every single day... I am so called day dreamer. 

One of my dreams is to have fashion related job. I wish to be a stylist, or a journalist, or simply just a helper on fashion shows or photo shoots. As reality didn't give me lately any opportunity to participate in fashion events I decided to create one myself. Why? Basically I believe that I need to gain experience, which can be my business card to fashion industry and if noone gives me any opportunity to get it, I need to make make this opportunities myself!

The idea pop up to my head during one of lazy Saturday afternoons, so I gave a call to a friend of mine and asked: 'D4R14, how about making a photo shoot?'. I knew whom to call as in response I heard: 'I am in. Mine or your place?'.

What we have done is not necessarily the best ever and now, when viewing the pics, I can see that many things should be done differently (for sure in a better way), but as for first time, I think it is not bad. 

What I have learned for the next time?1. When making a photo shoot, you have to have a LEADING TOPIC. Sounds obvious? Well, it wasn't so obvious for us and final effect of our work do not create THE WHOLE... Sorry for that, will improve next time. ;)
2. When making a picture THE MOST IMPORTANT IS TO CONCENTRATE ON CLOTHES, COS CLOTHES ARE WHAT WE ARE PICTURING! We made many beautiful pics showing: trees, flowers, cars and so on, but we did not put enough pressure on our stylizations. Next time we need to focus on what we want to picture, not to make pictures of everything apart of our main focus.

Now richer with new experience I am hoping t make another photo shoot soon with grater result!

HERE you can check D4r14's blog.


top VINTAGE/shorts TOPSHOP/hat NEXT
top TOPSHOP/skirt ATMOSPHERE/shoes OFFICE SHOES/bag VINTAGE

dress, jacket, bag VINTAGE

dress NEW LOOK/hat NEXT

top ATMOSPHERE/shorts H&M/wedges ZARA/sunnies NEW YORKER/hat NEXT

top ATMOSPHERE/skirt NEXT


34 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures!!!

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/ready-for-summer/
    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing… great sense of style!
    kisses from Miami,
    borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing this stunning recap of your fabulously chic outfits. Hope your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfits
    Love
    Want to follow each other?
    Kim Kardashian Dress For Less: http://www.sheinside.com/Black-Long-Sleeve-Contrast-Red-Dress-p-170032-cat-1727.html Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is really a great idea and I love the pictures from your shooting! Congratulations that you learned so much - although it looks like as if you are already pros <3 Wish you really you will get a job in fashion, I know you know a lot about this topic and you burn for it!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound so much like me!! I hope all your dreams come truw! Mine to be a journalist is just about to!! Three more assignments left at uni then I'm qualified! Yippeeee xxx


    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS new follower xxxx




    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. PPS : I really love your style! The skirts are gorgeous.. I love the outfit with your cool hate and the color of your hair is amazing xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a nice day

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/special-day-sarah-chole-miss-clementina/
    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool images
    http:// tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfits! I love your syle Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. complete like this!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post and amazing look, especially like the photo with that lovely car ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely! This is my first visit to your blog and I really liked it. My biggest dream is having a fashion related job as well, so I really appreciated reading this post. I'll be surely coming back in the future :)
    Kisses from Argentina

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. check out my blog www.phaderewaw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I appreciate your great feedback, have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos, thanks for the visit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous style and you are beautiful! Great blog, I have started following you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camiille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. obsessed with these photo's!
    check out my rings haul at www.lovefromsimmie.com :)
    stay pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These pictures are so funny and cute :)

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely all your photos! I like how you put on your outfit and look chic!

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a cool post. happy sunday. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  23. The last outfit is just incredible, love love love !

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks a lot for your lovely words <3 Happy new week for you! xx Rena

    ReplyDelete
  25. feeling excited! www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg it seems like you guys had fun! Good points you brought up too though! Thanks for sharing x

    x TFLA: www.thisfashionloveaffair.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...