Tuesday, 24 June 2014

#LETGIRLSLEARN

There is no other garment that brings to my mind school than white shirt. I remember when I was a little girl, before 1st Sept (official School Year Opening in my country), my mum washed and than ironed white shirt for me and my sis so we would look nice and neat on this very important day. School opening was a actually like a holiday, with a gala organized, when we were gathering, students and teachers, singing hymn of my country and discussing important things in School life for upcoming year.
 

I liked school. I liked the idea of meeting friends and exchanging lunch with my friends on the so-called long-break. I liked literature lessons and all the additional activities, which made me win bronze medal in long distance running and first place in singing competition.. Even though I hated exams I still liked it.

Now I am grateful I had a choice to learn and I still continue to do so. Especially that without learning how to write I would not be able to join our wonderful blogging society.
 

#LETGIRLSLEARN check video HERE.


shirt H&M/shorts H&M/bag VINTAGE/shoes BATA



17 comments:

  1. Cool and chic look! Love.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Outfit ,you look amazing <3

    many kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my case, white shirt remember me work, I used a lot the white shirt when I worked like waitress during my university studies.
    But I like white shirt, it's a basic of our wardrobe. I like yours because have a boyfriend style, I like how fit on girls men shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, I also wore uniform, and white shirts make me remind those early years too..But it is clear that they are the magic card for many magical urban outfits. Love yours of course, nice sandals


    http://melange-boutique.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! I adore the casual look
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, looks stunning :D

    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing, love that. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great casual look <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool look dear!

    xx

    www.rainofdew.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look!
    <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! The sandals are amazing!:)
    M
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look! Love the sandals :)
    Bj S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...