Monday, 21 July 2014

EGO-POST

(Recently I try to focus on FASHION BLOGGING, but today it's time for a bit of EGOBLOGGING*. )

I become a bit passive lately. I don't know, maybe it is so called Spring Solstice. 

It has been more than half of the 2014 gone, so time for a little summary has come. I set up some goals (yeah, yeah... NEW-YEAR RESOLUTIONS are coming back to me as a hiccup) and I so-so-so very want to achieve it by the end of December. To really make it happen I decided to do a little review. 

Now after a couple of months, I KNOW what I have missed, I KNOW whenever I have skipped the training or did not focus on my VF project or just have been lazy. I am the most strict judge for myself, simply because I KNOW EVERYTHING! The worst part is that THERE ARE NO EXCUSES.

The reason I write it down is that now, when it is published, I will motivate me more. I will squeeze myself as a lemon and make my project work. I will also proceed with my training, even though it is so G*D* hot and exercising is the hardest activity ever. 

It is like my trainer always says: If I give up now, just because it is hard, it will not make it easier. I will make myself look ridiculous instead.  

So fingers crossed, attitude improved, head up and I am going to rule this world .

*I read this term on one of the blogs, HERE.

P.S. One of my recent looks to still be connected to fashion ;)



13 comments:

  1. I love hat and glasses!

    http://taniatuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hat!
    Love the pattern on the top too xx

    x TFLA x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo and post!

    My last post on
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck for your résolution and all

    and by the way great look !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s a bit hard yes, but u cant give up. I´m a runner, and its quite hard with this weather, so I wake up earlier to do my training when its not so hot. This look is just great. Love it!
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt!! Sometimes (lot of times) I lose my motivation too, I don't want to do anything, it's so hard. !!!!! :)) Love, Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely, thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - gorgeous outfit, I love the black and white top!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been passive too lately! You look lovely!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you really sure that you still need a belly training! You look already so slim and so beautiful in your cute look <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    International giveaway: Unpardonable fault and compensation
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...