Tuesday, 1 July 2014

THINKING OF A FESTIVAL ^^

I am so about this vest that I will continue set of vest looks today as well :)

Sometimes i experience ONE-THING-ADDICTION for a day or two and this is what happened to me now. I believe it is increasing also due to FESTIVAL TREND present all around. I am telling you guys, this vest is definitely going with me for festival next week!!! (I just hope that I will not have to take another festival-essential WELLINGTONS... fingers crossed for the weather ;) )

If any of you will be nearby Slovakia next week try to check POHODA, there is going to be a bunch of amazing artists performing ;)

Btw 'cos of my very active schedule during holidays and also 'cos of following worldwide trend I decided to become Instagramer. Will see if I will catch 'this-thing' and publish something valuable. I challenged myself to be focused all day long for a perfect shot. Will see how it will go :D (can't say weather I am excited 'cos of festival or Instagram, lol)

Have a good Tuesday!










dress VINTAGE/vest VINTAGE/boots BATA

18 comments:

  1. Cool vintage look!!!
    Happy july!!
    xoxo
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lady!
    check out my Lana Del Rey post at www.lovefromsimmie.com ♥♥
    stay pretty. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love denim vests like this in the summer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, really inspiring outfit! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome festival outfit, doll! You look perfect!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! It would be awesome at any festival!
    lexi @ thelittlebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're amazing!
    With love
    Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your festival look and I recognized with amazement that you wear your denim vest again :) You know I still never have worn my denim vest ... and this sounds like as if you will have a great festival weekend, wish you so much fun there and especially many success with your Instagram account!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit for a festival!

    Marisa Silva
    Styling Dreams
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress looks great! Love it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely look! I love it!

    http://dosqueavecesson3.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. For me it is already a great Wednesday, I love your look, dress, ornaments, love the combination. I still have not mastered instagram :_(

    http://melange-boutique.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a festive and lovely outfit. You look so pretty. <3

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Очень красивый наряд , я влюбилась в куртку и платье :)
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...