Wednesday, 23 July 2014

SALE's HUNTING

Who  loves sales??? I definitely do! 

In the middle of the summer all brands, luxurious and main stream ones, organise a happening for all fashion addicts (like myself) and decide to sell out all the garments up to 75% less than original price! Good bargain? Undoubtedly, especially that during this time we already know trends for upcoming season and we can simply buy something for future.

My way to deal with sales involves a lot of walking around the shops, but it is so worth it. Usually, I do one round through shops in the very first week of sales- even though everything is still quite expensive to asses what is there. If you were anxious to buy something from the middle of the March, but due to it's ridiculous price your conscious was stopping you, this is the moment to buy it! 

There is also a bunch of stuff we don't so-so-urgently-need and these ones can wait for the second round through sales, in the middle/end of July. This is not only time when everything reaches it's lowest price. Important is that all the old things from last season are being pushed out from warehouses and this is the time when you can find some bargains and shop for autumn. 

I usually shop two type of things: shoes- there is nothing better than pair of amazing leather shoes in crazy, low price(!), and things I would never-ever buy in it's regular price, but wont refuse to get it for when it's nearly for free.

My pics this summer were: 
leather stilettos- it would be a sign not to buy it!
skirt- just 'cos it was so cute,
jumpsuit- I was afraid I will never wear it and now I'd not take it off even to sleep, 
top with transparent detail- c'mon this trend is so hot! 
and bunch of accessory including necklaces, rings, bracelets, bag (my backpack is from H&M not CHANEL, but looks so-so alike I didn't find it's picture though :/ ) and of course sunglasses.

What was your pics?
Happy hunting!!!
SALE's HUNTING
1. top and skirt from MOHITO; 2. stilettos from RESERVED; 3. jumpsuit, sunglasses TALLY WEIL, 4. backpack, rings, (tops, bracelets, necklaces not included here) H&M



1 comment:

  1. Nice outfits!!! thank you so much for your comment!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...