Thursday, 10 July 2014

TIPS FROM THE TRIP: HOW PACK MAKE UP?



How to pack make up for a trip? Think what you use the most and take just this items.

I am crazy about face colour, so concealer, moisturising cream, foundation and transparent powder as MUST HAVES. To finish up my none make up look I use blush, Rimmel mascara (it makes my lashes to be twice as long!) and Vaseline, which will not only make my lips shiny, but also bring relief if the weather is too hot/cold. As this items usually fill in my cosmetic bag, I usually resign from fancy eye-make-up and take just eye-shadows I use the most. In my case it's black and white set. If I have these basic colours I can play with it, mix it with each other, bronzer or blush to get color I want. 

Manicure or pedicure issues? The best is to make a full treatment before leaving home, but just to be sure you wont walk around with half made nails I advise to take a small bottle of nail polish with yourself. Small bottles are usually appearing in shops during the summer.


Make Up Issues when Bagpacking ? Think of essentials!




19 comments:

  1. Great products!! xx Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this helpful post ... you know I plan a vacation soon :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome! I am your newest follower and look forward to your next post! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products!! You have a wonderful blog! :)

    I would love to stay in touch with you! Would you like to follow each other via gfc, bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)


    Keep in touch
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tips...this kind of intelligent ideas are necesary to go aut of home. In summer I also love basic things :-)

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always take the basic and essential things, and manicure & pedicure always before leaving!
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting Post!

    Happy Weekend ,big Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff!!!! Thanks for sharing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post! Thanks for sharing this and have a nice weekend. :)

    x, shekinahjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! wishing you a great weekend…
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so nice selection,good products
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    NEW POST http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only need 4 make up products when I travel (compact, blush, eyeliner, mascara) but I use a lot of creams and tonics and stuff so they take up lots of space in my bag :))

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post, thanks!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many thanks for your lovely words! Hopefully you enjoyed your weekend <3

    xx from Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are definitely great tips!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...