Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Black and white always looks modern, whatever that word means.

A quote from the theme is by Karl Lagerfeld. 

Playing with quotes is entertainment, which 53R102K4 offered to get us closer as a couple. Everyday he is sending me a quote. I like that he is a proponent of games, which leads through fun to knowledge. As I am so into improving every single detail in my life I decided to give it a try. 


Quote he send me is by Aristotle and says: 'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.' Isn't it formative? Especially with my state of mind I think he hit a jackpot by sending it to me, while I am in such moment in my life. It reassured me in my  decisions, esp. that is just Tue and I feel tired like there would be no weekend for ages...


I felt tired even in the morning, so I postponed moment of waking up. I was snoozing the alarm so long that I end up with a little time to prepare. In a rush I always go for simple solutions such as black and white combos. It always works. 








dress  RESERVED/belt H&M/shoes H&M/sunglasses NEW YORKER



7 comments:

  1. I really love that dress! The golden belt is perfect

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love black and white, so classic and contemporary at the same time!
    And I love a white dress with a pair of black opaque tights (god save them!) and black suede heels..
    Good job, girl ;)
    xx
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belt on this beautiful dress, perfect !

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes b/w always does the trick. Great outfit, love the dress and the belt is amazing! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing outfit, your sunnies are to die for xx

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. klasyka, podoba mi się :))

    Pozdrawiam A.,
    http://hipnature.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...