Tuesday, 11 March 2014

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination

I am listening a lot of lecturers by Rober Kiosaki. It is highly possible that I wrote about him already, but if I did not, just to introduce you to his work short summary. Rober Kiosaki is an extremely rich person from Hawaii, U.S., who wrote couple of motivational books about how to deal with your life, money, business and other important stuff in our life. 

I tried to listen all book in one row, but I ave problems with concentration, so I decided to listen it randomly, taken by surprise. I shuffled 4 books with music on my IPod and now, for approximately 8 months now, I am listening to short 5-10 minutes stories regarding mentioned above topics while going to and from work. 


Lately I was thinking a lot of about reality. It was said in one of the lecturers that reality is what we expect it to be. I am not sure if I am clear now, but what I mean is that reality is is not something found, constant which is just coughing us up into the whirl of events. Reality is something we create, it may be containing our dreams or our nightmares and it is just up to us what kind of world is surrounding us.


Think of that to make your life better...







top ZARA/skirt H&M/heels MILA PAOLI/necklace ZARA/sunglasses ATMOSPHERE


8 comments:

  1. this look make you glamourus!
    Saludos,
    Ale
    Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Skirt! Great Post!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!!!
    LOVE YOUR SKIRT!! <3

    xoxo
    http://www.tastemycloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect outfit, the skirt is amazing ;)

    Cheers,

    www.redvelvetclothing.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with this guru, totally true. You look lovely in this simple but very charming outfit :-)
    Love,
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...