Being excited takes away ability to write.... It is a fact, that I confirmed today.
I am going to Prague today for concert I was waiting so long for and literally only way to express my thoughts is : 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa', '%!@#$#$^*(%$%##%&%&&^%*' and than again 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'.
My boy was laughing at me so much. But I am really speechless, not able to create a sentence... Well maybe one silent scream while waiting till tonight: 'Let the time pass, Mr Einstein!'
I hope you will understand my state and lack of vocabulary. :)
cardigan ZARA/top NEW LOOK/jeans DENIMCO/trainers VANS/bag TERRANOVA
piękny cardigan ;) całość super
ReplyDeletekliknęłabyś w linki pod zdjęciami w poście "Sheinside" lub w banner SHEINSIDE? z góry dziękuję!
http://snapyourdream.blogspot.com/2014/03/sheinside.html
[Good luck in the concert and your looks is nice.
ReplyDeleteSaludos y feliz fin de semana.
Ale
Costa Rica
have fun at the concert
ReplyDeletecute outfit
http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com
you look great! :D
ReplyDeletehave fun!
xoxo
http://www.tastemycloset.com/
Very chic outfit, I like the cardigan, enjoy the concert dear! Wishing you a wonderful weekend hun!
ReplyDeleteYour shoes are so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/
You look super cool, hope you had tons of fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
I like how enthusiastic you are about the trip, I hope that you will show us some amazing photos from your voyage:)!
ReplyDeleteBest regards,
Mila
adorable cardigan!
ReplyDeletex
http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker
Hey, a darker stonewashed jeans...fab!
ReplyDelete* MlleWanderlust ☆
amazing post!
ReplyDeletehttp://agabierkophotography.blogspot.com/
Un look fantástico
ReplyDeleteBesos
SHOPPING STYLE
Cool outfit. Love your slip on sneakers
ReplyDeletexx
Nice outfit, your sneakers are so cute.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
www.redvelvetclothing.blogspot.nl
Nice cardi!
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.madridforniagirl.com/
Hi :) you look so great,,stunning style,, Would you like to follow each other;?let me know,,
ReplyDeletehttp://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/