I am enlisting an SHOE-ARMY! I picked all the most courageous warriors to carry me through the SS2015. Some of them are already tested veterans, few are freshmen. It took a while to complete this list, but I made it, so let me proudly present the members.
1. FRINGED BOOTS. I want to swing with my shoes.
2. WHITE TRAINERS matching to literally everything!
3. BLUE TRAINERS. The comfiest footwear ever!
4. TIED UP WEDGES. The comfiest high heel footwear ;)
5. ESPADEILLES to make me feel like on holidays.
6. STRAPPY SANDALS to make me feel like a woman.
7. GLADIATORS in the most trendy beige color.
8. POINTED FLATS so I can make my point.
9. CLASSIC HEELS cos there is never enough of smart and sophisticated footwear.
10. COLORFUL TRAINERS to scuff all black looks with a ray of light.
Have you prepared yourself for spring?
fringed boots VINTAGE/white trainers TOPSHOP/blue trainers VANS/tied up wedges OFFICE SHOES/espadrilles PULL AND BEAR/strappy sandals ZARA WOMAN/gladiators H&M/pointed flats /classic heels RESERVED/colorful trainers ADIDAS ORIGINALS