Friday, 24 April 2015

HOW TO: LINGERIE DRAWER CLEAN UP.


Have you ever wanted to wear a top, but no bra was looking good with it? Have you ever decided not wear a dress, cos your panties was too visible under it? I had, so I decided to make a lingerie drawer clean up and this is how I did it.


WHAT GOES OUT? POORLY FITTED UNDERWEAR!
Try all the bras and panties to sift it from too big/small ones. Do you have any cup issue? If it is too full or too empty it is unattractive, so joyfully throw it away. Panties that divide your body in two? Get rid of them and never regret it!
If you need some additional help with clean up, check the post about closet clean up HERE.

WHAT STAYS IN?
1. INVISIBLE UNDERWEAR. Invisible underwear is perfect for any occasion. There is nothing more universal than a nude bra, it silently makes it's a job and make you look beautiful. I go for seamless underwear that always stays unseen in any garment.
2. SLIMMING PANTS. (It makes your belly look flat on any occasion!)
3. NATURAL FABRIC. I recommend natural fabrics 'cos it enables skin to breath.

WHAT IS OPTIONAL? VISIBLE BRA.

Some tops don't cover the bra, so I have at least one item that can be shown to the general public. My choices: 1. interesting pattern goes with too widely cut out sleeve holes; 2. colorful bra with sporty sets; 3. black lace with everything else.

I hope to inspire you to complete a perfect lingerie drawer and as I always love new inspiration let me know of any your ideas on how to deal with it :).

Have a happy weekend!
xoxo
Anja





20 comments:

  1. Wonderful tips Anja! I so agree with you! xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! and u said that u will not post any of Victora Secret`s Angel ;p and i see one :D ok actually is the "past" angel...but still :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!! The vintage look is so cute!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same feels. I always opt for the nude colored ones. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely,I adore lingerie and I seriously need a drawer cleaning,I have to admit i need to say good byte those granny and comfortable underwear! thanks for all this tips. Ps Great pictures. perfect taste.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great post, my underwear drawer is the bain of my life. It is never, ever tidy! These tips are fab :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! I have those panties that divide my body into to and anytime i stand in the mirror i never like the way i looked them .getting rid of them asap. I'm so glad i came by to read your tips. Is it possible for you to upload some pictures of slimming pants that you mentioned..i would love to what they look like. Thanks for sharing a lovely post.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! I have those panties that divide my body into to and anytime i stand in the mirror i never like the way i looked them .getting rid of them asap. I'm so glad i came by to read your tips. Is it possible for you to upload some pictures of slimming pants that you mentioned..i would love to what they look like. Thanks for sharing a lovely post.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips Anja, thanks for sharing. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice tips!!! You have a great choice for the all the photos!

    xxx ria
    http://restylecloset.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i definitely need to do this, good tips!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I looked like these ladies in my undies... haha!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are fantastic tips, thanks for the help! I think it's time to revamp my lingerie cabinet :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's an important topic! ;) Love this post! :)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Intresting post Anja!

    Have a nice day and thanks for your visits!!

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great inspiration!

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...