
This weekend I said to myself:
I just want to drink coffee, sleep and create!
...and so I did.
On Saturday I have been on the concert of Dope DOD ( the band that I loooove) and excitement mixed with happiness awaken in me creativity. I felt inspired by the images shown during the event, checked black and white walls of the club and amazing music I have been surrounded with. All these little elements pushed me to make a short video about this couple of hours this weekend when I was happy and .
The result is as you see. It is not perfect, but it is the best what I could do now. I used a my mobile to shoot and simple movie making software to edit materials gathered. 53R102K4 said that this picture is weird. He often repeats that my aesthetic is extraordinary and that music that I listen to does not contain melody... LOL... Well, I keep referring to pop culture icons he hates- Kubrick movies, punk culture and Alice in Wonderland story. I can't help that this is what turns me on ;)
Have a good day guys!
xoxo
Anja
STARRING: top ZARA/skirt NEW YORKER/jacket, bag and sunnies H&M/trainers ADIDAS
So great music advising, love the discovering...adore the look with the colours touches and sneakers
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
Hi Anja,
ReplyDeleteI really like your outfit even your braid. So I miss braid hair, my hair is too short now.
xoxo,
Dhez
http://fashionistakikay.blogspot.com
Such a cute look. I have had days like that, when I don't want to do anything.
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com
Very cool hairstyle Anja! I love your tank top as well!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
I love your sporty chic look Anja!!!!
ReplyDeletexo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Love ur hairdo!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post Here!!!
Beautiful look!!! I love your top!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!!:)))
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
so beautiful,great pairing dear
ReplyDeletethe pairing is awesome
love your varsity jacket! always great to try new things, nice video :)
ReplyDeletewww.samanthamariko.com
Cool look Anja! I love your hairstyle too
ReplyDeletexx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
Hi dear Anja,
ReplyDeletecongratulations, you have really many skills and I'm impressed again how creative you are! The video turned out really cool and I like it a lot - and the same is valid for your super stylish outfit <3 Keep it up!
xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Amazing post!!!Lovely pics!!!XoXo
ReplyDeleteYour look is great dear Anja!!
ReplyDeleteI love to create too...and drinking coffee :)
Kiss
Paolo
This is such a cool urban look! Very nice ;)
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
wow, you look amazing my dear! great outfit :D xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo coo,top!
ReplyDeleteKisses
NEW POST
www.angelswearheels.com
Such a great look I love that it is sporty + chic :D
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
Twitter
and that's cool when you accomplish to manage such a cute aim. Great outfit, photos and creativity
ReplyDeletexxx
mari
www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
Amazing pictures! Love your hairsyle! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful post! love the pics
ReplyDelete