Monday, 20 April 2015

DRINK COFFEE, SLEEP & CREATE!



This weekend I said to myself: 
I just want to drink coffee, sleep and create! 
...and so I did. 


On Saturday I have been on the concert of Dope DOD ( the band that I loooove) and excitement mixed with happiness awaken in me creativity. I felt inspired by the images shown during the event, checked black and white walls of the club and amazing music I have been surrounded with. All these little elements pushed me to make a short video about this couple of hours this weekend when I was happy and .



The result is as you see. It is not perfect, but it is the best what I could do now. I used a my mobile to shoot and simple movie making software to edit materials gathered. 53R102K4 said that this picture is weird. He often repeats that my aesthetic is extraordinary and that music that I listen to does not contain melody... LOL... Well, I keep referring to pop culture icons he hates- Kubrick movies, punk culture and Alice in Wonderland story. I can't help that this is what turns me on ;)

In the background Broke feat MØ in Let The Youth Go Mad (full song HERE). I was trying to build up the tension with music. More of MØ you can find HERE and more of Broke you can find HERE.

Tell me what do you think! I am open to your feedback!

Have a good day guys!
xoxo
Anja



STARRING: top ZARA/skirt NEW YORKER/jacket, bag and sunnies H&M/trainers ADIDAS


22 comments:

  1. So great music advising, love the discovering...adore the look with the colours touches and sneakers

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anja,

    I really like your outfit even your braid. So I miss braid hair, my hair is too short now.

    xoxo,
    Dhez

    http://fashionistakikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look. I have had days like that, when I don't want to do anything.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool hairstyle Anja! I love your tank top as well!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur hairdo!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look!!! I love your top!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful,great pairing dear
    the pairing is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your varsity jacket! always great to try new things, nice video :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool look Anja! I love your hairstyle too
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear Anja,
    congratulations, you have really many skills and I'm impressed again how creative you are! The video turned out really cool and I like it a lot - and the same is valid for your super stylish outfit <3 Keep it up!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post!!!Lovely pics!!!XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your look is great dear Anja!!

    I love to create too...and drinking coffee :)

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cool urban look! Very nice ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, you look amazing my dear! great outfit :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. So coo,top!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great look I love that it is sporty + chic :D

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  19. and that's cool when you accomplish to manage such a cute aim. Great outfit, photos and creativity
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing pictures! Love your hairsyle! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such beautiful post! love the pics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...