Saturday, 4 April 2015

INSPIRATION: FITNESS CHIC

I am about to start my training and I wonder what to wear*...

*Fashion victim need to look chic even when sweating during Jillian Michaels' Kickbutt Workout!

I don't have too many workout clothes. Usually, I use top by Reebok (THIS ONE) that keeps breast in its place, even when I jump like a kangaroo. I don't want to be a victim of sagging-effect, so breast support is nr 1. for me. When it comes to pants I am not that picky. Mostly I go for leggings- it is comfy, close to my body and it does not pinch :D

Here you have a bit of inspiration on what to wear and how to workout. Do you like gym, yoga or maybe running? Pick your favorite sport and stay fit during Easter break!
xoxo
Anja



5 comments:

  1. A good workout outfit definitely motivates a visit to the gym!! Love sporty clothing florals & sneakers!

    xo Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, now I wonder why I don't look like this working out. Time to shop for some work out clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks, I usually just wear a plain t shirt and sweat pants. this makes me wanna get cute to workout.

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this attire!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...