Wednesday, 29 April 2015

HOW TO: MUESLI WITH FRUITS

As some of you may recall, I am a huuuuge fan of a healthy lifestyle. I try to sleep as much as possible, exercise every second day and eat healthy food preprepared at home. A few of my friends keep repeating that probably such a lifestyle  costs me a lot of time and money, but they could not be more wrong!

Recently I have visited a Buddist Center in Budapest, where I have been served a delicious dish that for past 3 days is in my MANU. It is: 1. DELICIOUS, 2. HEALTHY, 3. EASY TO MAKE, so I decided to share it with you to enrich your life with it as well.  Magnificence of this recipe is in it adjustability to different seasons.  You can freely replace/exchange/add kinds of fruits and muesli in it depending on its availability.

Let me know in the comment section below, if you like to read more posts like this one.

Have a nice day!
xoxo
Anja




P.S. Now when I look at the picture, I think it does not look as delicious as it tastes. Please don't get discouraged and let me quote my friend: 'The worse food looks, the better it tastes!' :D

8 comments:

  1. Great idea, thanks so much for sharing!
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, this looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!
    melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this recipe! Such a delicious treat Anja, thanks for sharing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear!!!follow me on gfc and i follow you back!!now i follow you on google+,instagram,tweeter i hope you follow me back!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummyyy!deliciously healthy!XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a shame that my oven is not working :( damn it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    And you have very nice Pics!!!!

    I follow you on Google Friends Connect , maybe you follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice evening!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...