Monday, 6 April 2015

PROS OF A LINE SKIRT




This season I decided to invest in A-line skirt. It is a perfect invention that enrich my emergency sets and accompany me through the summer! Here is why I love A-line skirt so much.








1. GIVES COVERAGE. Do you know a feeling of being a water bubble that may occur during a certain time a month? I do and at that time my abs are shapelessly distended. When it happens A-line skirt comes to the rescue! It covers lifebuoy around my belly and make me look awesome. ;)
2. GIVES HOUR-GLASS SHAPE. Regardlessly my abs condition A-line skirt always underline waist and thanks to adorable trapezium, shape highlights hips. There is nothing more attractive than woman with a slim waist and shaped hips, don't you think?  
3. STRETCHES THE LEGS. Independent of its length in A-line's legs always looks longer. It applies to all: mini, knee length and midi ones. Don't ask me how this magic works, but it does. 
4.  IS UNIVERSAL. A-line skirt is a chameleon. It looks decent with the shirt (perfect for office dress code) and wild with cut out top when you head to Coachella. 


Do you like A-line skirt design? Let me know!
xoxo
Anja

Starring: A-line skirt VINTAGE/black shirt ATMOSPHERE/bag LINDEX/fringed boots VINTAGE

7 comments:

  1. Love your post. I like the way you write in Details. BTW I am in love with your Boots n Skirt.
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin & GFC??
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought about the wonders of an A line skirt but thank you for sharing it! Your outfit looks great too

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag!!!
    xxx ria
    http://restylecloset.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, I love your denim skirt!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute outfit, great skirt
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great skirt. Now I want one too! Great post. xo
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...