Wednesday, 8 April 2015

RECENT OUTFIT: WHITE DRESS

Isn't it too early to wear white summer dress? Oh, even if it is, who cares? I bought this Zara dress last autumn (on sales ;)) and I waited to wear it more than enough. 


To be honest, 'waiting time' is the only minus of sales. It is not only affecting my mood, but also my perception of bought clothes/shoes. Example: during summer sales I bought gorgeous heels from ZARA. Now after a couple of months I am not so sure if they are really THE ONES I dreamt of...

Nevermind unfortunate Zara heels. Here is my newest look. How do you like it?

BTW Thank you, DariaEm (check her blog HERE), for gorgeous pictures! <3

STARRING: dress ZARA/jacket STRADIVARIUSS/boots VINTAGE/bracelets & rings IAM
xoxo
Anja


13 comments:

  1. So cute outfit!
    xoxo
    http://www.letterstolucia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 totally love the outfit or gorgeous Anja :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! The dress is very cute :)
    xo
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely in love with your dress!!Lovely look!XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiii,I like soo much the dress! Its realy my style. xxxxx
    www.mulhersuperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd wear this dress anytime. It's so lovely!
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. xoxo great question also for me, cos love so much white dresses, love so much your cute details

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute Anja :)
    Lovely white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que maximo amei look e imagens maravilhosa
    tenha uma semana abençoada
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look and images Anja,

    kiss!!

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...