Sunday, 5 April 2015

TIP FROM THE TRIP: HOW I RECHARGE BATTERIES?


 
A while ago I went for a trip to Dundalk, Ireland. During this time, I disconnected from the universe. I didn't use internet or any of mobile apps for nearly a week in order to recharge  batteries for next couple of months and fully enjoy time off. It was amazing experience.

During this time I focused on myself. I ate delicious food, had lots of walks on the seaside and lots of yoga to relax my body (my favorite yoga sequences are HERE- you can use it as an inspiration to create your own sets). In the evenings, I was reading books and watching movies Such a chillout was the perfect idea for holidays. I had time to calm down from daily stresses.

When I got back to Czech Republic I stop by in Prague. I used this stopover as a transition point between holidays and reality.  I met with my friends there and we stayed overnight in a friendly Buddhist Center in Maniny district. The culmination point of our trip was Electronic Beats Festival one day and visit in DOX gallery the next day. The surrealistic exhibition we have seen was amazing!

I had great time, cleared my brain and now I am ready to concur the world!

What is your idea of perfect holidays?
xoxo
Anja




These are track of bands we have seen in Prague during Electronic Beats Festival.

When I got to the seaside I got crazy with amazing view (2.) and collecting seashells (1.).
To get to the beach, we need to pass through old, rock wall (3). This is a picture that I find really nice :D  (4.)
Dundalk's architecture vary in the center and on the suburbs. Center is really colorful (5.), suburbs are on the seaside and it look very dreamy. (6.)

I always wanted to make such shot and now: VOILA! (7.) I have visited DOX gallery in Prague, they had amazing exhibition of surreal art (8.).

During the concert there was a possibility to use a photo machine and make some snaps. Obviously, we had to use it!


6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww! Realy i need this for me haha. Kiss Beautifullllllllll ♥ ♥
    Www.mulhersuperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think as you that being with friends and traveling is the best to recharge energy
    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take some really good pictures :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...