Thursday, 2 July 2015

MUSINGS: JULY





What will drive me in July? Here is the list of my latest obsessions!








MUSIC -  This few old tracks I included into the post. They always remind me of summertime, beach, sea...

DRINK - water, water, water...! I always drink lots of water, but during the summer, I could drink whole ocean!

FRAGRANCE-  Zara Rio De Janeiro <3

READINGS- Virginia Woolf 'To The Lighthouse'. Good lecture for holidays.

MOVIE- When weather is so nice I can't sit at home and watch movies!

FOOTWEAR-  OUI/ NON slides. How could I live without them?!

WHAT I EVENTUALLY ACHIEVED- FLAT ABS! HELL, YEAH!

FASHION- Festival look (I am going to super awesome MELT festival in the middle of the month) and clear Victoria Victoria Beckham look I am keen to wear to the office

BEAUTY- 'no-makeup' makeup to make my life easier during holidays and sugar and coconut oil peeling to make my skin smooth ^^

LUXURY- meeting my boy <3


 
pics: TUMBLR

15 comments:

  1. Nice list!!! beautiful post!!
    Have a nice day!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so lovely! Really sweet)

    http://kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are getting me so excited for summer!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sharing, babe! Love CK too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration. Flat abs?! OMG! I'm jealous :(

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your musings made me smile. Yay to the flat abs. Great post.
    Join: Fabulous Giveaway For My 1year Blog Anniversary
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post!! made me smile :) love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...