What will drive me in July? Here is the list of my latest obsessions!
MUSIC - This few old tracks I included into the post. They always remind me of summertime, beach, sea...
DRINK - water, water, water...! I always drink lots of water, but during the summer, I could drink whole ocean!
FRAGRANCE- Zara Rio De Janeiro <3
READINGS- Virginia Woolf 'To The Lighthouse'. Good lecture for holidays.
MOVIE- When weather is so nice I can't sit at home and watch movies!
FOOTWEAR- OUI/ NON slides. How could I live without them?!
WHAT I EVENTUALLY ACHIEVED- FLAT ABS! HELL, YEAH!
FASHION- Festival look (I am going to super awesome MELT festival in the middle of the month) and clear Victoria Victoria Beckham look I am keen to wear to the office
BEAUTY- 'no-makeup' makeup to make my life easier during holidays and sugar and coconut oil peeling to make my skin smooth ^^
LUXURY- meeting my boy <3



Great post! :)
ReplyDeleteNice list!!! beautiful post!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥
Looks so lovely! Really sweet)
ReplyDeletehttp://kireikana.blogspot.com
These pictures are getting me so excited for summer!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
Nice sharing, babe! Love CK too! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful inspo!
ReplyDeleteI love this so much!
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
CHECKOUT MY PREMADE RESPONSIVE BLOG TEMPLATE STORE
Great inspiration. Flat abs?! OMG! I'm jealous :(
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day! :)
xoxo,
SHAIRA
www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com
Your musings made me smile. Yay to the flat abs. Great post.
ReplyDeleteJoin: Fabulous Giveaway For My 1year Blog Anniversary
http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/
Spectacular post!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Shannon
Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeletexx
Such a lovely post!! made me smile :) love it
ReplyDeleteawesome inspiration
ReplyDelete