Thursday, 9 July 2015

OUTFIT: TOTAL LOOK


Black do not seem to be a perfect solution for a boiling hot, but frills and pleats do. When the temperature rises over 30 degrees, I can't stand bodycon clothes... Just breathable, loose design can bring bits of relieving in this condition. 

Summer hit us unexpectedly. We were awaiting it impatiently whole winter but become truly surprised when it eventually arrived. Some may complain, but not me. There is nothing that makes me happier than hot summer weather.


I love the smell of it. In the city, dirt mixes with flowers, dust and water spread around by machines provided by the government. Air become sticky and heavy. I feel it's touch on my body.

When I sit at home during the night with all windows open, I listen to sounds of insects flying around interrupted from time to time by passing by tram. I hear the twang of glasses arrayed to closely in the cupboard. 'Privilege of living in the old building...' I think and close my eyes to hear it even better.

I want this moment to least... With closed eyes I think of my parents house. I remember the yellow color of the dining room. Sun dashing in through the curtains and dust floating in the air. I hear my mum working in the kitchen, my little sisters giggles, tram pass by, glasses twang in the cupboard. 

I open my eyes.

Nothing could relax me more than a noise of summer in the city.

xoxo
Anja


STARRING: top BERSHKA/skirt TERRANOVA/slides ALDO/bag VINTAGE



pics 3R01

18 comments:

  1. Nice pics & a nice post. Please Feel free to add your blog on BloggerPride - Directory of Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress!! Beautiful photos.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring, dear!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!!!!
    Fabulous photos!!!!
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cute! Nice!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute dress! I love the detailing on the back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your LBD is so cute. You look stunning. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your black dress very much!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. black can be worn anytime, but for summer I think it's how much you wear it - too much might not be so good!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Anja, for me it's the same: I love hot summer weather and I can't understand why people are complaining about it :) Love it also that you wear a black dress in the heat - this looks stylish and edgy what I like! Thanks a lot for your honest last comment <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Summer always brings great memories of fun summers past. It's so much fun to make new summer memories dressed in something so relaxed and breezy. Your nails add just a touch of color and the accessories really brighten the look, great choice!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...