Tuesday, 7 July 2015

OUTFIT: CUTOUTS

When it is hot, it is difficult to dress appropriately for the office purposes. Everything seems too open, but on the other hand in everything else you feel too hot. 



I may be too open-minded and dance on the borders of neatness. I wear cutouts in a places not obviously considered as shameless, to take over strict dress code rules. Nobody says a word. I see the eyes of my colleagues, who has got trapped in the suit. I see their jealousy. I sit in my cold air conditioned place whole day long and after 8 hours escape through the back door. As I was the only one to play with the business casual term, I am hoping I won't have followers tomorrow. Tomorrow again is going to be 36 degrees...

STARRING: dress MISS SELFRIDGE/top MISS SELFRIDGE/bag. thongs and sunnies H&M

pics 3W4

19 comments:

  1. The dress is lovely, light and fresh :)
    Xx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress, I love the subtle cut out detail :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao!!

    I hope you're well ;))

    Wow, I love this dress!!

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! i m in love with cut out dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress, it's pretty and perfect for any occasion!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress!!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice dress! So lovely!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cute, black is your color :)
    Hope you'll check my blog: www.thecolorsofshine.blogspot.com/2015/07/pilot2.html
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...