Tuesday, 28 July 2015

OUTFIT:BOOTS


My summer mood brings another summer look. This time I go for checked and safe trends in which I feel comfortable in, so here it is a mix of fringes and flowers.  


We had lots of fun, while making these shots. We (me and D4R14) could hear a house music coming from one of flats or cars in the neighborhood and it was so playful and cheerful that we started to dance around and sing. The effect of it is quite good.

Pictures came out nice, but actually photo shoot wasn't a fairy tale. The nightmare of it was these amazing fringed boots I am wearing. Inside of it was approx 50 degrees !!! I have bought them after falling in love with boots/shorts combo, but even though it looks so super cool I will remain faithful to all kinds of peep toed shoes during summer...

Stay awesome, guys!

xoxo
Anja

STARRING: dress ASOS/cape ATMOSPHERE/boots VINTAGE/sunnies and backpack H&M







pictures D4R14

7 comments:

  1. Love that kimono! Lovely look dear.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boots/shorts combo so much but it can get quite hot wearing them in the summer. That's why Fall is my favorite season :D
    Great look, great boots and beautiful photos!
    Kisses,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylizacja prosto z amerykanskich festiwali muzycznych :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome) I absolutely love your shirt!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots and the dress. Everything's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...