'What do you think of this picture?' I asked.
'Well... You've been wearing Pineapple dress many times already...' a friend of mine said.
'Really?'I replied surprised. 'Is there anything wrong with it? Isn't it great to recycle?' I said and smiled charmingly.
I looked at the pictures and thought of the dress and all the occasions I wore it on... A stream of consciousness took me for a ride through beaches, festivals, holiday.
I thought of the day captured on the pictures...
53R102K4 took me for a trip to the seaside at that time. There were just two of us, the sea and the sun. I was truly happy. While lying together on the hot sand we have lost a sense of time and run late for all our evening meetings. We didn't care about it, though. There was nothing more important than us being together.
'So this is how I look when I am perfectly happy...?' I looked at the pictures again and made a decision to publish them. A bit of emotional exhibitionism never hurt anyone, isn't it?
Happy weekend, guys!
xoxo
Anja
STARRING: all items H&M (all items are recycled)
pics 53R102K4
This is the best recycled OOTD, I guess. Besides nice post and an elegant blog you have Anja, glad to stop by :):)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.the10worldoffakes.blogspot.com
This is the best recycled OOTD, I guess. Besides nice post and an elegant blog you have Anja, glad to stop by :):)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.the10worldoffakes.blogspot.com
So inspiring!
ReplyDeletekireikana.blogspot.com
Love this look, you look great x
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
Twitter
Your mini dress and little braids are so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/
Really cute dress it looks lovely on you! I also have a few dresses that I always wear :) xx
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
If I like some pieces, I keep wearing them all the time lol
ReplyDeleteLove the look!!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com
Great post! :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute dress! Love it! X Minale
ReplyDeletehttp://minaleme.blogspot.be/
Inspiring! Great post and amazing outfit!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots, Sweetie! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow! you look so pretty <333 Lovely photos :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Like me on FACEBOOK
Nothing better thant putting on a garment in many marvelous different ways ;-)
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
Beautiful post dear! Hope you have an awesome day.
ReplyDelete** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
xoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
It is a Lovely look! The photos Are great!
ReplyDeleteDo u use Instagram? Could we follow each other? My IG is @travelera.es
I need You To like my IG pic this week, its for a competition... I need ur help bloggers :)
I will follow back :)
www.travelera.es