Wednesday, 1 July 2015

OUTFIT: PSYCHEDELICALLY


It happens that I am being hunted by a piece of clothing. This spring/summer season I was hunted by a stunning dress from Topshop campaign. It is in 70s style and very YSL ss2015 alike, so in three words: 'Perfect for me!' I felt uncontrollable need to buy it! Oh, how many hours I have spent online attempting to buy it is uncountable... Unfortunately, I had no luck...



After I already gave up and decided to spend this summer without psychedelically patterned dress faith has taken me to the vintage store and there was waiting for me gorgeous puple/beige dress... (Ok, it was not a faith. It was addiction. Addiction brought me to Vintage Store, 'cos I am vintage stores addict.)

I have never, literally never in mine conscious life bought anything purple before, but this time I didn't have doubts. It is exactly as I wanted! <3
How do you like it?

xoxo
Anja

STARRING: dress DOROTHY PERKINS/sandals H&M/oversized cardigan VINTAGE
pictures J04514

9 comments:

  1. what a unique print! such a pretty dress :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is simply awesome) i love such patterns!
    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous print!
    x
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool print, love the 70s vibes on you! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress very very much!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful dress. I love this look.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic dress indeed, love how it looks with the black jacket on!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...