Friday, 3 July 2015

OUTFIT: WEEKEND




The weekend eventually has come. Weather is awesome. Even now, at 10 pm, the temperature is still over 25 degrees. I love this feeling when warm air surrounds my body. It reminds me of Indonesia and how happy I was there.



Now, when I feel a bit down with my job, I often dream of going back there, to the place that borders with both paradise and hell. For a time being I am strong enough to stay, but what if I give up? Going back may be not good idea. At the end of the day, it is impossible to move back to exactly the same life I had. Life here and there is dynamic, everything has changed so much and I may not find myself in there anymore. I need to focus on going forward instead of dreaming about the past.


For a time being I stay here. Here I feel happy. The only problem with here is that it doesn't feel like 'HOME'. For past few years just one place is my home, it is 53R102K4s huge arms in which I can sink, relax, forget myself. Oh, I am so happy that I will meet him in just 7 days! I regret H3 cannot be here with me in this lovely summer weather.

I imagine that tomorrow sun is going to shine so bright, that everything gains yellowish/blueish tones. To use this beautiful scenery we have planned with D4R14 to make shots for lookbook.nu festival contest.

How about your plans?
Have fun!
xoxo
Anja

P.S. Weekend outfit, perfect to wear on the bikini, while at the lakeside. Simple yet exactly as I like.

STARRING: top and backpack H&M/ shorts VINTAGE/accessories EBAY







pictures D4R14

16 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, you look great! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beauty! Thanks for your visit in my blog, I love your look today!
    We could follow each other, I'm already following you via GFC
    XXX
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetny post! wygląda tak świeżo i letnio :D 7 dni zleci jak ho ho ho :D pobawmy się dzisiaj festiwalowo :D see you soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! Perfect for the summer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great casual look. It's definitely that time of the year. The weather has been a little too nice hehe. Have fun. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and lovely) it suits you, dear!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog!


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute top :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool clicks Sweetheart..Loved your black top.
    xoxo
    Shipra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un look ideal y estas muy guapa
    Un besito
    ️www.guapayconestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, that's so weekend-ready outfit. Weekend is for comfort and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bag darling!

    xxx ria
    http://restylecloset.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the place and that comfy outfit of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...