Holiday has finished and I have returned to the city.... I pull on flowered skater skirt and let it swirl on the wind.
In the city, everything happens quickly, rapidly and aggressively... I need to adjust to life within timetable again. I was never good at timing, but now, after spending lazy afternoons on the beach, I have lost this ability completely. Scheduled meetings, duties at home, working out and checking thousands of pictures that I have made...
For a second, I think 'I should have taken laptop with me... ' Than I shake my head in denial. If I have worked, it would not be holiday!
I plan to adjust to the reality step by step and give myself one last day off. Thought that I have done whole laundry already, helps as an excuse. I put on Jazz/Funk/Hip-hop playlist and forget myself once more. Tomorrow I will deal with everything else...
Enjoy the music during lovely summer evening.
xoxo
Anja

pics 3W4
In the city, everything happens quickly, rapidly and aggressively... I need to adjust to life within timetable again. I was never good at timing, but now, after spending lazy afternoons on the beach, I have lost this ability completely. Scheduled meetings, duties at home, working out and checking thousands of pictures that I have made...
For a second, I think 'I should have taken laptop with me... ' Than I shake my head in denial. If I have worked, it would not be holiday!
I plan to adjust to the reality step by step and give myself one last day off. Thought that I have done whole laundry already, helps as an excuse. I put on Jazz/Funk/Hip-hop playlist and forget myself once more. Tomorrow I will deal with everything else...
Enjoy the music during lovely summer evening.
xoxo
Anja
STARRING: skirt BERSHKA/top MORGAN/bag sunnies and sandals H&M
You look fantastic!
ReplyDeletexx
www.junewantsitall.com
Lovely little skirt!! xxx
ReplyDeletewww.travelera.es
So pretty, I really like your skirt :)
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
So cool, simple and chic!! Love it.
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
I love that skirt:)
ReplyDeleteEstas guapĂsima
ReplyDeleteUn besito
️
I love your cute lil skirt. So cool.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/
Sweet look) Floral theme is eprfect))
ReplyDeletekireikana.blogspot.com
Welcome back & you look good as always, dear! xoxo
ReplyDelete