Wednesday, 22 July 2015

OUTFIT: CITY


Holiday has finished and I have returned to the city.... I pull on flowered skater skirt and let it swirl on the wind. 


In the city, everything happens quickly, rapidly and aggressively... I need to adjust to life within timetable again. I was never good at timing, but now, after spending lazy afternoons on the beach, I have lost this ability completely. Scheduled meetings, duties at home, working out and checking thousands of pictures that I have made... 

For a second, I think 'I should have taken laptop with me... ' Than I shake my head in denial. If I have worked, it would not be holiday! 

I plan to adjust to the reality step by step and give myself one last day off. Thought that I have done whole laundry already, helps as an excuse. I put on Jazz/Funk/Hip-hop playlist and forget myself once more. Tomorrow I will deal with everything else... 

Enjoy the music during lovely summer evening. 
xoxo 
Anja



STARRING: skirt BERSHKA/top MORGAN/bag sunnies and sandals H&M



pics 3W4

9 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little skirt!! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I really like your skirt :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool, simple and chic!! Love it.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute lil skirt. So cool.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet look) Floral theme is eprfect))

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back & you look good as always, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...