Monday, 3 August 2015

MUSINGS: AUGUST

A compilation of images, music and thoughts that are all over my head now. I am heading towards making August a month of progress and creation.
Stay awesome!
Anja



MUSIC - I wish to share all the awesome artists I have heard during Melt!, but I don't want to spam you now with tons of links, so I decided to include today just one and the rest I will add to my future posts. Stay tuned!

READINGS- short and simple articles in german. I could speak in it very well, but in past years I have forgotten all the vocabulary... Now I am going to change it!

MOVIE- Boyhood. Totally awesome! Watch it if you haven't seen it yet ;)

 


FASHION- Akerstroms as a perfect inspiration for the office dress code looks.

FOOTWEAR- this month is going to be shoe-shopping less month. I will do my best not to buy even one pair. I really will! Well... In the worst case scenario, I can make just one exception... In a meantime, I am obsessed with Isabel Marant Moon Boots variation and I am searching for some cheaper variation of it online... It will be perfect for winter!

BEAUTY- light brown smoky eyes for a day and glitter everywhere for a night.

DRINK - Mint. It is refreshing, it can be either hot or cold and it is totally healthy!

ACHIEVEMENT- keeping the focus on what is truly important as well as strength and courage to take risks.

 LUXURY- time for myself.



pictures from my Instagram account. If you like it check more HERE  

5 comments:

  1. July was obviously fun to you. Hope your August will be much better and more memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, summer inspiration, festivals...❤️
    Please join my giveaway where you choose one item from Jexshop and you could win it :) www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely and colourful pictures <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...