Monday, 17 August 2015

OUTFIT: BMW 2002


This season fashion have pleased me with its referrals to 70s. Eclectic tendance to mix boho, gipsy, military with literally everything else touches my sense of aesthetics deeply, so I follow this trend blindly. I smuggle its elements to every single outfit and same happened on Saturday when I had a trip to Vienna. Backless body, khaki shorts and strappy sandals got tamed with gold chains, rings and floppy hat... The perfect outfit to enrich my blog!, I thought.


It may seem a bit not professional, but most of the photo shoots on my blog are done so- called 'otw'. Outfits are my daily ones and pictures are done by my friends, while we are otw from one place to another, with the difference of the theme/background that is to boost outfits potential. Same I have planned for Vienna shoots, this time the theme was  GIPSY IN THE CITY, but then all my plans hav changed when I have seen it, the car of my dreams, amazingly gorgeous BMW 2002 in the most beautiful orange colour. It was there, in the middle of the city, just waiting for me to to find it. Excited, I have squeaked loudly.

'Oh, Ania! D4R14 said when she saw my joy. You and this car belong together today! Give me your camera, you are going to have the best photos ever! And I think she really nailed shooting them.

Stay awesome!
Anja


STARRING: body and shorts BERSHKA/hat, sunnies, bag and sandals H&M


pictures D4R14

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog a lot and follow your posts. You have a beautiful photos and great posts. Pls, keep in touch, dear. Hope you visit my blog also.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, I love your outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pictures in the city! You look great
    Would you like to follow each other in Instagram (@travelera.es), Bloglovin? Please let me know so I can follow you! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are great. xoxo


    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...