Friday, 7 August 2015

OUTFIT: SHORTS


 
The air burns, but it doesn't discourage me from wearing shorts. I have the aim to tan my legs as much as possible. Getting a tan, sitting and chatting with a friend over a lemonade... yes, I can do all the lazy activities when it is so hot, but active ones are the different cup of tea. I excuse myself with hot weather not to exercise and I don't like this attitude of mine.


Today I woke up at 5 am. I never did that before, but today I decided to respond to demanding weather conditions and deal with my daily routines before the temperature of the air will rise. Morning yoga sequence*, delicious omelette with fruits* for breakfast and a cup of green tea made this morning truly joyful.

53r102k4 often encourages me to fall asleep and wake up early. You will use more of the day if you do so, he says and it always make me puzzled. How is it possible? The amount of hours I have is the same regardlessly what time I wake up, so is it tricks of the theory of general relativity??? Oh Mr Einstein, why won't you just let the time to pass???

After many hours I still feel fresh. Interesting... Maybe I should consider starting to wake up early more often?

Stay awesome!
xoxo
Anja


*yoga sequence with my favorite youtube channel- Yoga with Adriene HERE
*my recipe for delicious omlette HERE



STARRING: top ATMOSPHERE/cape H&M/shorts NEW LOOK/bag TOPSHOP/shoes PULL AND BEAR





pictures 3R01

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your cardi :)

    Would you like to follow eachother on G+ & bloglovin?
    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your shoes and your cardi! cool look.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/leather-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, can't wait to read the next one!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your amazing photos! So sweet <3

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and amazing pictures my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I can't believe you got up so early to do things! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estas muy guapa y el look es ideal
    Un besito

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures and amazing outfit!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, love the cape! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a morning person and usually out of bed by 4:30 am sometimes. You'll probably end up liking beginning your day early eventually. I love your outfit.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a morning person and usually out of bed by 4:30 am sometimes. You'll probably end up liking beginning your day early eventually. I love your outfit.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love casuals like these! Looking fabulous, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great girl! Love the chic and simple outfit and those shoes are really pretty.

    Style..A Pastiche! - Indian Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi:) Nice Post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC?
    If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I can wear shorts often in the UK, but it is a bit too cold sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look! Love the rings.
    After years of being up at night and sleeping during the day, I switched to waking up at 6am.
    I can't say it feels better because by 12pm I'm already tired and the rest of the day is a big blur lol
    Kisses,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...