Friday, 14 August 2015

OUTFIT: SIMPLICITY

My weekend will officially start in 2 hours. I am sitting in front of my PC and fully focused I do all my jobs as fast as possible. I don't want to stay even a minute longer than necessary in the office today...


Here is my idea for a perfect outfit for this weekend. How do you like it? Crop top, shorts and sneakers seems to be simple, but there is nothing bad about simplicity, isn't it?  Pictures of it were made straight after I came back from Germany, where I have seen tons of girls in similar outfits. I was hesitating for a moment if posting look that has been posted already 50 k times by others is a good idea, but these pictures looks so cool I decided to give it a try.

Have a great weekend!
Stay awsome!
Anja


P.S. Thx for music inspiration to Samatha Mariko! (blog HERE)

STARRING: top ATMOSPHERE/shorts NEW LOOK/shoes NLY







pictures 3W4

7 comments:

  1. Just wonderful and thank you so much for your support
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love high waist shorts!
    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of outfit. Beauty lies in simplicity and I'm glad you decided to post the photos. Love the denim shorts.
    Kisses,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...