Tuesday, 6 January 2015

BLACK & WHITE TUXEDO CONTEST

My New Years resolutions are all about motivating myself and all this 'bla- bla- bla' to become better, stronger faster? lol and more successful. Since 1st of January I am sitting in my bed, covered with duvet and web browsing contemplating on ideas how to rule this world and I came across a Black & White Tuxedo Style Contest on lookbook.nu (more you can read HERE).

'Is there any better motivation than a little of competition?'- I thought and made a choice to join it. I don't know if I have real chances to win, 'cos some entries are really good and lots of pictures are much better than mine. There was nothing loose and is something to gain, so I believe it is worth a try.

I spent Sunday afternoon trying on all my clothes and doing my best to come up with something interesting. I had lots of fun and feel like I already won, by giving it a try :D

How do you like final look? I would be more than happy if some of you,  hype my look. If you like it of course ;) Hype bar is below the pictures.

xoxo
Anja



shirt, boots, hat and backpack H&M/pants ZARA

14 comments:

  1. Chic outfit!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monochrome look! You look amazing! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white is always a good idea! Love the hat!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sense of style!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes, nice look.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It's simple but so so chic! ;)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your look is wonderful dear friend!!

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, love your outfit! Xx shoes are amazin :D Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute look and we are way too in love with your shoes. It's always fun to try :)

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  10. great shoes!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are really so well in shape and this outfit is simply perfect for you <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...