Sunday, 18 January 2015

GET FIT THIS WEEK!

How was your weekend??? 

Mine was very busy as I am working on a new project. As you may recall I am very into a healthy lifestyle and my project is about it as well. The idea popped up in my head after watching a video I want to share with you.  I love the emotions it builds up in me. It is so positive and beautiful and motivates me a lot. 

I will update you with my project results next week and for now I wish to inspire you to start a fit routine and make this week the best you could have.

Follow Lily Aldridge, get inspired and start this week in its full!
xoxo
Anja

6 comments:

  1. Hey that sounds like a good idea!! Haha I will most definitely watch Lily Aldridge. Good luck on your healthy lifestyle project! I think I might try too. xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool video! Good luck on your challenge!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great video. Thanks for sharing :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fit inspo to start the week! ;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...