Friday, 2 January 2015

LETS START THIS YEAR!

I want to become a better this year!

One of my new year resolutions is to improve my stamina as well as to live healthy lifestyle. I will change my eating habits and do excercises. For the first month I am going to follow program developed by my very favorite trainer Jillian Michaels. Its name is 'Ripped in 30', so it says it all. The schedule of exercises is divided into 4 parts, each part for each week and additionally whole program is enriched with meal plan, helping to improve eating habits. 

After first round of exercises yesterday my corps is in such a pain, that I know I did good job :) If you like to work out at home, check it out. I fully recommend it!

MY TIP: I was exercising regularly already for a while. After watching first video, I have noticed it is for beginners, so I decided to skip it and start from the 2nd one. I will expand the length of cycle to 10 days, follow firstly beginners modification of excercies than advanced one and focus on improving my posture to fully profit from this work out..

Check the teaser and link to meal plan HERE


9 comments:

  1. WOW so great, just what I needed now...!! Thaks so dear!! lets gym!!

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, mama! Here comes a fitter 2015! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! Happy new year dear, wishing you a very fun and successful 2015! :)

    xoxo;
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    Like On Facebook
    Follow On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to be fit this year too! Have a lovely year!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. good idea.. thank you

    www.trendin.com/womens-skirts-20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combo!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...