Friday, 30 January 2015

WEEKEND INSPIRATION





Are you ready for a weekend??? 


Do you need any weekend inspiration? I have prepared couple of tracks from YOUTUBE channel of Slavi Tonev (link HERE) and few gorgeous pictures to stimulus your creativity this weekend.





Do you have any ideas for managing time during days off? I planning to keep mine quiet, with a focus on relaxing. I need to recharge batteries before next week. Today I am going to live my life to the fullest and watch 10 episodes of my favorite TV series in a row! The name of it is Scandal and I fully recommend it! First season was bit boring, but second totally drew me in! (check review HERE) Tomorrow I will go with D4R14 for a hunting in vintage shops looking for some treasures and hopefully do some yoga- I found amazing exercises, that refresh my mind and help to relax. Later on during the weekend, I am going to check the Haute Couture fashion shows and prepare reviews of it for you guys! For my blog purposes I should have been more up to date with reviewing fashion events, but last two weeks was crazy and this little excuse let me to sleep at night ;) I promise to change it during upcoming fashion weeks. I am going to check shows daily and write reviews of all that I will like the most.

Enjoy your weekend guys
xoxox
Anja
If you feel that I violated copyrights, please contact me, so I can act accordingly to your demands.

11 comments:

  1. Great pictures and inspiration, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring photos!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're having a lovely weekend, and I'm loving those photos. The words are spot on and every single image makes me want to have some attitude.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shoe
    i am following your blog, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY like the boots and ankle cuff pic.

    www.wildhormoans.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely set of photos, a lot of inspiration to draw from!
    Lazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great!!!
    Nice Pics ;)

    ♥ www.discoveringtrend.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...