Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Every lover is a soldier

Tuesday, Tuesday...  

As I wrote before I have just finished working on some project at work. It involved a lot of my spare time as well as phisical and mental energy, but it is over now and I am more than happy that it finished.

Firstly cos of obvious I-Feel-Exhausted-When-I-Have-To-Work-So-Much reason. My body needs some regeneration and working 13 hours per day definitely do not brings anything good. But now couple of days after, I feel already a bit bored with walking around and relaxing time while watching movies. I am a man of action, so I need to act, work, improve and aim towards chosen goal.

Secondly MY-Office is cool and I enjoy in there, but lately (for few months actually...) I was having couple of interesting ideas in my head and with upcoming spring I feel a lot of power to make my ideas come true.

Today an acting business woman- ME, hope you like it!






jacket ASOS/top CALLIOPE/necklace ZARA/pants H&M/heels MILA PAOLI/sunglasses NEW YORKER




2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great! I really love your look!!!

    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...