Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Many foxes grow gray but few grow good.

Already Wednesday... I have a friend who is always saying that Wednesday is like a little Friday as it is already half of the week gone. I like this saying...

As for myself though, I wish it would be still Tuesday, 'cos I have so much stuff to do and so little time. Today I came back home straight after work to fulfill my establishment of making my dreams come true. 


For now my main goal is to have a plan, so I have to build from scratch whole business plan, I need to ask myself a lot of questions and I have to also find answers. (I don't know which is more difficult...)


As I have never done anything like this before I was thinking of joining some seminars to learn how to built my own enterprise. I know that I don't know anything. I downloaded couple samples of such plans and I believe that I will be at least able to sketch an idea, than when I will have basic points set up, it will be easier to aim them.


Fingers crossed :)








jacket H&M/dress BERSHKA/boots JEFFREY CAMPBEL/sunglasses NEW YORKER/necklace ZARA/bracelets VINTAGE & NEW YORKER





8 comments:

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...