Sunday, 23 February 2014

'I want to die with my blue jeans on'

Finding a pair of perfect jeans is always a challenge. 

Buying perfect shorts brings challenges: it cannot end too low or too high, it have to be perfect in waist and in hips, it have to have perfect color, perfect size of pockets, perfect buttons... owh, my head is going to explode now, so much criteria to be meet and so little pairs that will fit MY ass. And lets face it, how the back part of the body is pivotal for the final effect.


But recently, out of the sudden I found a pair. I didn't look for them, so maybe even I can say it found me, hahaha... As usually it was buried in the pale of clothes in second hand shop, hidden silently and just waiting for me. It is perfect pair and I am so happy I found them that when I have seen sunny weather today I had to wear them.


How do you like it?







sweater ZARA/shorts NL JEANS/trainers VANS/scarf CUBUS/bag MISS SELFRIDGE



5 comments:

  1. wish you a sunny day and a wonderful coming week. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your savvy styling of the denim shirts, looks mod and so chic. Happy Monday Darling, hope its an enlightening one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, in love with your sunglasses x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, nice scarf.

    www.redvelvetclothing.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...