Saturday, 8 February 2014

NYFW 4-5th of Feb

I am so hungry for inspiration that I a bit reveal in what I see. Here are pieces from shows on 4th (Gary Graham) and 5th of Feb. 

What do I like the most? 

Thakoon Addition  showed that simple lines does not exclude sophisticated outcome. (This pale pink jumper!)


Gary Graham has the ability to put layers of amazingly looking textiles while keeping the great body shape. And the shoes! Owh how do I love the shoes!)

Lisa Perry's collection is what I wish to keep in my wardrobe for OFFICE dress code- I would just mix them all pieces together for whole season long! I love how she took care of the textile and make a beautiful shape of body with pumping it up. 

M. Patmos brought trainers to the catwalk, while keeping formal style of his garments. The shirt design is creatively replacing dresses, while keeping its roots and pants in regular shape are nice alternative for cooler days.

Rachel Comey presented beautiful suits- jeans suit, knitwear suit and others. I love how does it look like and that design is inspired with 90's style of my mums wardrobe.

Rachel Roy is giving us the oportunity to stay chic and sophisticated at all times, women covered with fur with beautifuly polished garments looks as a modern princess wondering around NYC.


Thakoon Addition


Thakoon Addition


Thakoon Addition


Thakoon Addition


Gary Graham


Gary Graham


Gary Graham


Gary Graham


Lisa Perry


Lisa Perry


Lisa Perry


Lisa Perry


M. Patmos


M. Patmos


M. Patmos


M. Patmos


M. Patmos

 

Rachel Comey


Rachel Comey


Rachel Comey


Rachel Comey


Rachel Roy

 

Rachel Roy

 

Rachel Roy


Rachel Roy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...