Tuesday, 11 February 2014

NYFW 10th of Feb

My favorite looks from 10th of Feb.

Kenneth Cole and his creative vision of black and white shirt and suit. (hats are awesome!)

Karen Walker and shape of body presented in every single garment. I like the A-line of skirts, simple short dresses, sweats, coats and gawns. I like the colors as well- refering to my understanding of 70s, very wintery yet with live accents. 

3.1 Philip Lim accessorizes (the big tote bag with pressed totes sign is my MUST-HAVE) and cequin jacket-dress are making this collection special.

Theyskens Theory's collection is very feminine. The line is making models glamorously slim and chic. I like also the game of black and white- basic colors yet not boring.


Zero + Maria Cornejo presented collection which is looking so warm an cozy. Coats are big and fury, but models wear it with such lightness that I just wish to literally wrap myself with it. Over all kinda sporty style of the collection is making it look comfortable and that is what I am looking for while windy and snowy trip through dark winter streets.


Kenneth Cole

 

Kenneth Cole

 

Kenneth Cole


Karen Walker


Karen Walker


Karen Walker

 

Karen Walker


Karen Walker


Karen Walker



3.1 Phillip Lim


3.1 Phillip Lim


3.1 Phillip Lim


3.1 Phillip Lim


Theyskens Theory


Theyskens Theory


Theyskens Theory


Theyskens Theory



Zero + Maria Cornejo

 

Zero + Maria Cornejo


Zero + Maria Cornejo


Zero + Maria Cornejo




5 comments:

  1. Great post!Thanks for your comment on my blog!I am following you!hope you do the same!
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, beautiful pics!

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!Thank you for your comment on my blog.I am following you.Hope you follow back!
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/2014/02/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...